Weekend Workouts

>> Monday, March 30, 2015

Quick training update:

FRIDAY, I did 40x50 in the pool. Nice to have that out of the way before the weekend.

SATURDAY, I went on my longest run since the TC 10 Miler back in October. I did 7.7 miles in my new shoes. I kept it all easy or moderate/easy and just focused on form.

SUNDAY was windy as hell, so (naturally) I went for a bike ride:


Yep windy. (Some scaffolding at the new Viking's stadium site collapsed into the street!)

And this MONDAY morning, I hit the pool:



Pharmie got in a run and ride this weekend too, and she made lots of food for the week, so it was a great weekend over here!

Oh, and in related weekend news, our living room was host to a "Superhero Grandpa vs Superhero Henry battle" a few days ago:



I love my life. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.