Official Photos From Hillfest

>> Saturday, June 09, 2012

Some photos came in last week from Hillfest. (Here's my Hillfest "race report" if you missed it.)

There are some nice photos showing the HILLS out there:




A typical short (but nasty) hill - we had a few of those in the last half.



I posted a slideshow of a few more of those photos on my Examiner page - CLICK HERE to see more.

There was an official photographer out there near the top of a long, steady climb. Here are a few from that spot:


The guy that TOOK OFF in front of us when I mentioned TTing the ride!


In my "leisure suit" jersey...


...and in my "granny gear."


Matt working hard just on my tail.




I hadn't seen tri-buddy Amy in about 2 years!


Amy's friend who did the hilly 17.3 mile ride in about an hour in
her "skater shoes" on a SINGLE SPEED BIKE!!! Nice work!

Again, here's a slideshow of official images from Hillfest, and here's my slideshow of photos from the event.

TWO REMINDERS:

1. If you haven't entered the CamelBak Giveaway yet, click here to go to the giveaway post and leave a comment to be entered.

2. I'm on my way to Winona right now for the Trinona Triathlon tomorrow! I'm spending the night in a hotel with Henry and my cousin Grace (who will watch him during the race). Here's a post from Thursday with a few more of my pre-race thoughts. I hope to observe (not compete in) the "Garvin Heights" Trinona Time Trial tonight, so I might post some photos of that shortly. Stop back and see how the weekend shapes up for Henry and I!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.