Friday Funny 889: Short Movies (and funny links)

>> Friday, March 13, 2015








Like I do every few weeks, here are some of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

10 Athletic-Related Funnies:

I want a hot body, but...

At the gyM. (Not a typo.)

Awesome running bumper stickers.

Avocados.

Simple life advice from The Rock.

Running.

Your body.

Cool ad.

When life is hard, but you're trying to be healthy.

Motivation from Chris Pratt.

10 Non-Athletic Funnies:

My life as a stay-at-home dad.

Mary Poppins is dirty.

[VIDEO] Awesome infomercial dub.

You're gonna read this wrong.

Hope.

Lady parts.

Men using tape measures.

[GIF] Always remember to walk and feed your Tom Brady.

[GIFs] Issues to bring up to your doctor.

A reason to go to work.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.