Official Photos from the Cinco DU Mayo Duathlon

>> Saturday, May 11, 2013

Here are a few official photos from my first duathlon win at the "Cinco DU Mayo" Duathlon from Neil Craigan Photography:


Lisa and I chatting pre-race.


It's a bit usual to see leopard galoshes in transition.


The race director (and his sweet Cinco De Mayo 'stash).


Cody ready to start the long-course race.


Brian running away from the competition in the long-course race.


My wife stride-for-stride with her new race buddy.


The guy racing on his sweet fold-up bike!!


Start of the short-course race.




Lisa with my camera as we were all racing!


Heading back to T1 with the lead I would hold the rest of the race.


The guy trying to track me down! We were in T2 at the same time.


Wow... that's quite a look of determination. I didn't want to be caught!


Being chased.


Her 9th birthday was a few days after the race!


Riding back into T2 ready to suffer through the final run!


Pharmie looking like a bad ass on her way to the finish!

CLICK HERE for my race report last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  6:42 AM, May 13, 2013  

Do you have a spam prοblem on this website; I аlso am a blοggеr,
and I wаs curіous about your situation; we hаve created some nicе methods and
we arе looking to exchange solutions with other folκs, be ѕure tο shoot me
an e-mail іf іnterested.

Feel frеe to visit my web site ipad3screenrepairmy.xanga.com

Steve Stenzel 6:47 AM, May 13, 2013  

Dear ipad3screenrepairmy.xanga.com:

Yes, I do have spam problems on my website. YOU'RE my spam problem.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.