Meet of the Miles Results (and Good News for Local Runners!)

>> Sunday, January 16, 2011

The official "Meet of the Miles" results are posted. I had a 4:49.53 (a PR I was THRILLED with!) which was rounded up to 4:49.6 on the official results. And I placed 12 out of 136 overall.



In my race report, I noted that I spent the whole race just behind Brian. He outkicked me to extend his lead a little, and he finished 1.6 seconds in front of me. Click here for the complete results.

Oh, and some good news for locals: THE METRODOME IS BACK OPEN FOR "DOME RUNNING" ON TUESDAY! And they extended the Dome Running season an extra 3 weeks for us, too! Click here for more info on that.

And a big THANKS to those that voted for me as "Endurance Blog of the Year". Voting is still open, but it looks like I'll finish JUST out of the top 3. Thanks everyone!!

4 comments:

Christi 5:11 PM, January 16, 2011  

Congrats Steve on your finish and placing! You are very speedy!

Laurei 5:20 PM, January 16, 2011  

The kid who won totally didn't get his money's worth -- he paid to run for 4 minutes and 12 seconds?

Betsy 11:02 AM, January 17, 2011  

Pretty sure they extended it 3 more weeks because this freakin winter isn't going to end until May 19th!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.