2012 Meet of the Miles Results

>> Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The results are in. Here's how I officially placed:



18th out of 136 overall

Over half of the people who beat me were 18 or younger. Speedy whippersnappers.

If you missed it, scroll down to yesterday's post for photos and a race report from the "Meet of the Miles." And click here for the full "Meet of the Miles" results on the MDRA website.


Photo from Paul of Sean and I before the meet


Paul's photo of me during the mile
(I think this was at the 800 m point when I really made my move)

Back tomorrow with my goals for 2012.

1 comments:

SteveQ 10:24 AM, January 11, 2012  

I'm laughing at Grossinger becoming "Gnocsurger." That must be some bad handwriting. But he made the top of the list in two different heats!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.