Follow Up to the GREAT SWIM OFF

>> Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Here's my post from Monday if you missed it. It shows the video of me beating Devon in the pool.


My current mood.

In the pool, I was this Killer Whale and Devon was the seal:



My friends had some great things to say about this image:






Gross. But I kinda see what you're seeing.

Devon hasn't posted his "race report" on his blog yet. All he's done is put up the video. There were 3 comments on it the last I checked:

Thank you, friends of the internet. This is for you:



Swimming buddy Aaron had some relevant info for me:


One of these days... maybe.

Oh, and I found some rare footage of Devon skiing as a kid...



... and I found even rarer footage of Devon as a horse in his previous life:



Now, pardon me, but I have to go mail something for Devon:



Here's my full race report from Monday.

1 comments:

Christopher Hawes 12:56 PM, December 18, 2013  

The horse video and the cartoon at the end have me laughing out loud.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.