Race Photos from the Waseca Triathlon

>> Monday, August 04, 2014

The official photos are in from the Waseca Triathlon 8 days ago. Here are a few of me and my gang at work:


Who's that doof waist deep in the lake with an expensive camera? Oh yeah... right.


At the start of the bike.


Sweet! It's been awhile since I've had a "1-legged pirate" finishing photo!
But WHAT THE HELL is my bicep doing there?!?


My arms look more normal in these. But not my face. #YaWinSomeYaLoseSome


Pharmie heading out of town.


Heading to the finish of her first "1/3 Iron" race!


Matt was in the top 7 or so back to T2 - look at ALLLL the bikes.


In part 2 of my race report, I showed Matt about to be passed near the finish.
Here's that dude finishing just before him.


Angela getting ready to go!


Anglea biking and finishing!

CLICK HERE for my race report from last week.

And if you missed my weekend post, CLICK HERE to hear about my wife's heart procedure last week. It was a hectic week, but everyone's OK!

2 comments:

Steve Stenzel 11:35 AM, August 04, 2014  

I'm not sure, Mike. They could be. What gave it away?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.