Snotty Photos From Erik

>> Wednesday, May 05, 2010

If you're a local, you need to know Erik and Julie Hull. They're good people to know. They both race multisport events in our area. If you remember, Julie was the one that won the female race at the Cannon Falls Duathlon on Saturday. And Erik was there with a big ole' camera snapping photos all day. Here are some photos that Erik took during the race:

Here I am starting the ride, going past the blooming trees:


"Is that a photographer up there?..."


"...oh wait... is that?..."


"... OH HI ERIK!"

He got some photos of the start of the second run too. Here I am coming up the little hill just out of transition:



Look closely at my leg. I had blown a snot-rocket on the bike, and that nasty wind blew it RIGHT onto my leg. And it was a NASTY BIG snot rocket. You can see it on my leg:



Erik sent me the full size version of that image, and here's the 8.2 megapixel version cropped in on my mucus:



And like I said in my race report, I just passed Julie in the last few hundred meters before the finish. He we are just after I passed her:






All kinds of body-hair all out of place. Gross.


Chilly nipples after the finish

My brother-in-law Matt had a rough second run. He barfed part way in, and then he barfed just across the finish line. Here he is closing in on the finish line, and you can see how much he's enjoying this:




Oh, I think it's coming up...

I like gross things. Thanks for the photos, Erik!!

6 comments:

RobbyB 7:33 AM, May 05, 2010  

"I like gross things."

Not that it's a bad thing to like gross things, but for you that's an understatement.

teacherwoman 1:49 PM, May 05, 2010  

Love the photos! Too cool!

Stacie 3:57 PM, May 05, 2010  

Okay, spill the beans. Where did you get those shorts? My husband has been looking everywhere for some liveSTRONG bike shorts and can't find them anywhere. I believe he had a pair a few years back and are worn out now so he needs some relplacements. Are yours older as well?

Bethany + Ryan 8:31 PM, May 05, 2010  

i too enjoy "gross" things! thanks for the laugh

Beth 9:30 PM, May 05, 2010  

Great race reports and pictures. That snot looks a little gooey...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.