>> Thursday, December 08, 2016
Time for some links:
• 4 Things Cyclists Need to Do in December To Be Fit in January. Ummm, this proves just how far I am from being an actual cyclist. Super, super, INSANELY far. I was laughing at most of this article. (It makes good points and is written by the folks at Carmichael Training, but it's just not for me.)
• 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for Runners. This is a video from Carrie Tollefsen (local olympian). Her videos are always a bit cheesy, but fun. There are some good local gift suggestions in here, but it's not just for Minnesotans.
• U.S. Anti-Doping Agency: Supplement 411. Pro runner Phoebe Wright tweeted some info on a growing issue with supplements:The link above was somethings else Wright tweeted, and it's where you can find out more about supplements you're taking or interested in.
• Three Breathing Exercises from Dr. Weil. I want to do more of this and try to fit in some meditation. Who knows if this will happen. But this is worth a look if you're interested.
• Running with Power (Video). Here's a panel of big names. Coach Frank Jakobsen talks about Crowie and how to use power while running - running too fast (hard) might not help. (Also a giant advertisement for a new book.)
For more "Thirsty Thursday" posts that highlight workouts, body science, and all kinds of interesting information, CLICK HERE. Back with some "Friday Funnies" tomorrow. :)