1-Mile Race Photos

>> Thursday, July 23, 2026

I haven't found any race photos of me (or my boys) from the Raspberry Run 1 Mile last weekend, but I am BARELY visible in this start line photo:



See the tall guy near the left? He slowly passed me early in the race, and then he's one of the guys I gained on as I mentioned near the end of my race report. If you look closely, you can see my forehead next to him. Here's a close-up:


100% me! Really!

Here are a few more photos from Twin Cities Track Club and ThinkHopkins on Facebook:


Heading to the finish, with 5-mile walkers finishing up ahead.
(And the firetruck spray visible off in the distance.)


Many of the leaders. I'd be back there. A ways back there.


Battle for lead female!!


The smaller "wave 1b" full of 50+ year old USATF runners that took off just 3 mins after us.


And then the BIG wave 2 full of EVERYONE! (Including my boys.)




Fun in the water after the race!






A big parade after the race!


We saw this clown after the race!




A creepy raspberry.

Again, here's my "Raspberry Run 1 Mile" race report if you missed it. I did a LOT better than I thought I would! (I mean, like 10 seconds better, but that feels like a lot to me!)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.