Lake Johanna 4 Mile Results

>> Saturday, March 26, 2016

Two weeks ago, my boys and I raced the Lake Johanna 4 Mile together. Here are the official results:



24:16
7th out of 149 overall
6th out of 90 men
2nd out of 15 in the 30-39 age group

The guy who finished just 8 seconds in front of Angie and I was the winner of my age group. I don't want to say that if I didn't have the stroller I would have won my age group... but if I didn't have the stroller I would have won my age group. But it's just such a fun, easy race to do with a stroller, that I can't pass it up. (It was my 4th time racing this race, and the last 3 times have been with a stroller.)

Check out my Lake Johanna 4 Mile race report here. Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.