More Photos from the Get In Gear 10K

>> Saturday, July 09, 2022

It's been 2 months since the rainy "Get in Gear 10K," and here are some photos from an album from local photographer Paul Phillips:


I'm not visible, but I'm back there... only to have all of these people keep pulling away from me.




Showing the rain about a 1/2 mile into the race.


Danny taking the lead.




Before the half marathoners split off. (I noted in this post that the guy on the left ran a 1:17!!)


Soon-to-be women's winner Heather K.






The top 3 (getting ready to cross the Lake St. Bridge I think).


Matt from my church! (As noted in this post.)




Running (damply) into St. Paul. That's Doron C on the right I think!


That fire hydrant behind her is where I chucked my
windbreaker probably 2 mins after this photo was taken.


Teammate Michael back there in the hood!


2nd and 1st.


Danny D with the win.

Here's Paul's album with all the photos you saw here. And here's my race report along with some photos from the finish line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.