More "Litchfield Watercade 4 Mile" Photos

>> Thursday, July 25, 2019

Nearly 2 weeks ago, I was camping with my boys and I paused to do the Litchfield Watercade 4 Mile around the lake in Litchfield. Just after the race, I found an album of photos here. So here are 20 photos I want to show from the finish (these first few you may have seen already in my race report):


The winner, with 2nd and me in 3rd back there.


2nd place finishing, with me still fighting to the finish in 3rd in the distance.


Oww. My finish. A beautiful down-stride photo.


2+ minute gap, then this battle for 4th.


This 12-year-old was 6th overall!


The unassuming washed-up rocker who posts a fast time.
(With me walking back there to cheer on finishers.)


I liked this guy's "Highway 61" tattoo.


I was worried this guy could beat me pre-race. And the guy behind him
has a Camelbak for a 4 miler, which is a bit odd. (But, it WAS hot.)


Lots of finishers coming in.


A nice Mom I chatted with while stretching for a while post-race.


Carrying her shoes to the finish?!?


An adorable couple sprinting to the finish?


Sub-10s! Nice job, Mom!


The ole "I didn't wear a watch but need to get my finish time" glance.


Looks graceful like me.


Quite graceful! Light on his feet for a bigger guy!


This is the only shot of him, but this is the guy who I mentioned
had done this race for the last 20 or 30 years in my race report.


Talk about a "defeated" looking finisher's photo.


The kids 1 mile race!


Yes, you out-kicked your sister. Don't worry. :)


The most adorable finisher. Cute matching kit.

Here's my race report in case you missed it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.