Friday Funny 897: How to Survive Animal Attacks (and funny links)

>> Friday, March 27, 2015




Like I do every few weeks, here are some of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

10 Athletic-Related Funnies:

• Awesome yoga pants.

• Mens vs Womens bikes. I've never understood this.

• [GIFs] When listening to an instructor at the gym.

• A problem on a bike ride.

• Good use for an old bike.

• The definition of downhill skiing.

• I'm into fitness. Related: I'm into fitness.

• I'd do anything to loose 10 pounds...

• An awesome light made out of bike parts.

10 Non-Athletic Funnies:

• Boycott Subway (not really).

• Me with food.

• A "child-sized" soda.

• Groupon is awesome.

• Internet browsers.

• A Star Wars / Star Trek dilemma.

• A venn diagram of people who get to touch your nether-regions.

• One day, I will solve my problems with maturity.

• St. Patrick's Day explained.

• Weekly coffee evolution.

• Somebody got bad news.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.