Pictures of Me at the Finish of the Raspberry Run 1 Mile

>> Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Tom R. posted some photos from the Raspberry Run. I'll share a handful over the next week or so, but here are a few that I found myself in. The back of the clock to the right is basically the finish line, and here's the first image where I'm visible:


See me back there? The next image is a close-up...


Close-up of me in the orange.


With Heather K in front of me (who I noted that I just couldn't catch in my race report).


Heather in the shades.




This one and the next one seem to show Dakotah still in front of me...


... I was working my way past her, but she was still in front of me here!




Working hard!


Finally ahead of Dakotah!








Oof, that one's awkward.


Starting to reach for my Garmin because that means I'll be done sooner.


Awkward crossing-the-line shot (of everyone hitting their watches).


Close-up of the background of the last photo showing 2 different reactions to my
shorty shorts: a slightly horny gaze and a "this man needs Jesus" hand-over-the-mouth.

If you missed it, here's my race report where I nailed my goals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.