10 Mile and Marathon Photos Posted by TC in Motion

>> Thursday, October 14, 2021

Twin Cities in Motion posted a small album of TC 10 Mile and Marathon photos on Facebook the day after the race. Here are a few I want to share:




Before the 10 Mile start. Note the cones lined up behind the elite runners
to help "thin out" runners as they started. (I don't know if that helped.)


Start of the 10 Mile! Eventual winner Danny Docherty is on
the far left, and my age group winner Doran C is on the far right.


Cool shot within the first mile.


Danny Docherty won in 49:19!


Rachel Drake was the female winner in 56:40!


The marathon getting ready to start back in downtown MPLS.












Marathon runners on Lyndale.


Crossing Franklin! This is "my" bridge that I cross in the
majority of my runs. Love the fall colors peeking in!






This is the masked runner seen in Ben Garvin's finish line photos.




St. Paul's Mayor Carter on the far left!



Here's my TC 10 Mile race report and then a few final race thoughts if you missed those posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.