More Photos from the Tuesday Night Time Trial

>> Monday, June 16, 2014

There was a photographer at the Tuesday Night Time Trial that I did 2 weeks ago. (Here's my race report from 10 days ago if you missed it.)

Prenzlow Photography was out there and made some sweet photos. They had 3 flashes on a stand in the ditch to get photos of us as we went by around mile 2. I was number 59. Here's speedy number 60 and 61 on their warm-up:


Caesar and Leah

Caesar flew by me around mile 2, and Leah caught me around mile 5. That means he made up 30 seconds on me in 2 miles, and she made up 60 seconds on me in 5 miles! Beasts!

Here's my photo from Prenzlow Photography:


That jersey looks too loose and like it's catching too much air. Damn.

Click here to see their album from the entire Time Trial.

I posted a link to that photo on Facebook. Sweet buddy Anne commented, and then Trinona race founder Dave commented too:


Remember, I just beat him at his own race a week ago.

Finally, the Tuesday Night Time Trial people posted some photos on their website from the TT. The photographer was at one of 4 turns - I'm pretty sure this was just over half way into the 13 mile TT. Here are 2 badass photos of Caesar and Leah who had both passed me at this point:



And here's doofy me:


Hurr durr.

I already proved it last year, but I'll say it again: I do NOT photograph well at bike races.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  8:21 AM, June 16, 2014  

You did a photographer at the time trial?

Steve Stenzel 8:36 AM, June 16, 2014  

Ha! Not quite Anon. What's the name for the grammatical error I made in the first sentence in my post? :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.