Dat Ass

>> Wednesday, May 09, 2012

"DAT ASS": A positive vernacular expression used when one sees the buttocks of another, (usually in a pic posted on an internet board) expressing delight and a possible suggestion of sexual interest. (source)

Erica, the wife of racing buddy Chad, sent me some photos from last weekend's duathlon. Here are 6 of people looking at my ass. Below I show the full size image of each, followed by a close-up.


Nordica, I'm taken. Find another ass. And stop licking your lips.


You're already a bit creepy in your hoodie. Looking at my ass doesn't help your cause.


That's a lot of people looking at my ass, but I find the woman
walking past in green while staring the best.


Your head is positioned in such a way so you do NOT look like you're looking,
but your eyes tell a different story. Sheriff.


Dat Ass.


You're both too young for this. Divert your eyes.

p.s. I KNOW they're not really looking at my non-existant ass. They're just looking at the shorts. Looking at my ass for the sake of looking at my ass is like looking into a black hole. The photos above are just for fun. I'm not really that vain. Just wanted to let you know. Oh, and here's my full race report if you missed it.

15 comments:

Cinnamon @ eatpraytri 4:35 PM, May 09, 2012  

HA! This is one of those I-laughed-at-my-desk-at-work-and-everyone-looked-at-me-like-I'm-crazy posts!
Thanks!

David C 6:16 PM, May 09, 2012  

Is it "Dat Ass" or is it "Dat Man"?

Kitzzy 6:34 PM, May 09, 2012  

LOL! LOVE IT!

Don't be so modest Steve, of course they were looking at Dat Ass! ;)

I think you should try a running skirt next =)

Merrilee 6:57 PM, May 09, 2012  

The sheriff, oh the sheriff!

Unknown 7:32 PM, May 09, 2012  

Must agree with the above comment. The Sheriff is awesome!

The Banter 8:12 PM, May 09, 2012  

I'm feeling cheated. Everybody else gets to see the ass but us. What gives?

Nordica,  10:02 PM, May 09, 2012  

Steve... don't tell Sarah!

Mark 6:50 AM, May 10, 2012  

Too Funny, but you missed the guy behind Nordica laughing at dat ass.

Carolina John 8:40 AM, May 10, 2012  

Gotta love the shorts. I also dig how you're smiling at everyone who is checking out dat ass.

Kristin,  9:30 AM, May 10, 2012  

Oh God, funniest post in a while. I lost it at the sheriff's deputy with the sideways glance.

TiGi 9:54 AM, May 10, 2012  

Yes, the sheriff!! He looks like he's trying to figure out how many infractions he can bust you on!

gene @boutdrz 12:46 PM, May 11, 2012  

HAHHAHAHA.,,,"looking into a black hole."
HAHAHAHAHAAh OhmyGEEZUM that's funny...ahahahahaaha....
and dude, LOVE the shorts. Even better than the tuti-fruiti ones.
word.

Unknown 8:53 AM, May 15, 2012  

Bahahaha... that's awesome!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.