Official Photos from the Cinco DU Mayo Duathlon

>> Wednesday, May 09, 2018

My last post was my “race report” from last weekend’s Cinco DU Mayo Duathlon. Two days ago, Tri Fitness posted a bunch of photos on Flickr from the race. Here are a dozen I’d like to show:


Awkwardly setting my Garmin to “multisport” mode pre-race (with water and a GU in hand).


The casual start of the short course. I’m well out-of-frame to the right.


Long course leader coming back to T1 as a trail of us short course
athletes leave on our first run. He just casually ran a 15:33 5K. NBD.


Runners coming back on the left, bikers heading out on the right.


About to turn into the park after 10 miles of hills!


The guy just behind me. I'm in transition behind those trees when this photo would have been taken.


I showed a few pics of Sadie in my Falls Duathlon race report last week.
(Mutual friend of my wife’s race/training partner.) This is her
FAST hubby Joel who finished 2nd in the long course at Cinco!


Rob coming in for the short course win! (And a course record!)


The woman who’s name I couldn’t remember (it’s Julie!)
who I “taunted” on the bike coming to the finish!


My new bright friends! (Oh, and that topless guy photo-bombed me AGAIN.)


Short course female winner with her bag of Cinco de Mayo winnings!


Can’t say enough about the post-race tacos!!


Post-race rub downs by Barr Chiropractic and Orthology. (The guy with his back
turned right in the middle worked on my quads and calves for 10 minutes.)

Here’s Tri Fitness WBL’s album on Flickr if you want to take a look, and here’s my full Cinco DU “race report” if you missed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.