Blogger Buddies

>> Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Here’s a list of blogs that I enjoy. Each category is organized by when I started following their blog or when I met them in person.


Blogger Friends: people that I know in person

Robby B
TriSara Tops
XT4
IronJenny
Laurie
Jeremy
Jumper 2.0
Iron Girl Nyhus
Julia-GoBigGreen
Borsch
Danielle in Iowa
IronMin
Tri-Cajun
Miss Allycat
Tri-mama
Jen
JP
Sweet
Mario
Amy B
Nat
Marie
Sean
Matt M


Bloggers I Barely Know: people I’ve just barely met

E-Speed
Chivalry: Chris
Siren
Triteacher
Shelley
Big Mike
J-Wim
Cathy
Tri~Kat
Alili
Jodi
Brian
Sunshine
Dori
Kaeti
BaddApple
Viv
Chris McD
Chloe
Amy
Ms. R
Kate Weaver
Benson
Totters
Chic Runner
Kate
Jenn
Rebeccah W


Ironman Wisconsin 2007 Buddies: training and doing this race with these people means that they hold a special place in my triathlon heart

Pharmie
Simply Stu
Rural Girl
Wil
Run Bubba Run
Taconite Boy
Tri Shannon
IM Able
Greyhound
Erin
TriBoomer


Bloggers I Enjoy: I haven’t met you, but I like your blog!

Teacherwoman
Kate
Tri John
Spokane Al
Wedgie
Mallie
Marcy
Kim
Bigun
Lisa Slow and Steady
Doug
KT
Cindy
Brendaj
Dread Pirate
Coach Liz
Tracie
ShirleyPerly
Kellye Mills
TriGuyJT
Rainmaker
J-Mom
21st Century Mom
Stef
sRod
Jen
KK
NWGDC
Bree Wee
Judi
Simon W
Eric
Kathleen
Charlotte
Chia
RBR
Blyfinn
Darcy
Chad
Maggs
Charisa
Jess
Michelle

1 comments:

Anonymous,  6:53 PM, April 03, 2013  

Does this list ever get updated or was it a snapshot in time?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.