Instagrams of the Day: Workouts and Family

>> Monday, March 23, 2015

Pharmie worked this weekend. Saturday morning was a big morning:


"After becoming mobile just 10 days ago, today Charlie discovered stairs.
I went upstairs, and when I came back down Charlie was on the landing (2 steps up).
Now he's obsessed with getting past the baby gate."



"It finally got above freezing, so we all headed out for a run. Five miles with the first 4 at
6:30 pace on some hills. This was the sight when I opened the stroller when we got back home."


Notice the bare DRY grass in the background of that photo. Well, the outdoor runs with the boys are put on hold for a few days, because this morning I Instagrammed this:


"'I'm gonna eat all the snow off this railing.' And by-golly, he did."


"Buying women's underwear with Batman. You know... just another normal day with the Stenzel boys."

Sorry for the delay with this post - BUSY and AWESOME weekend with my nonprofit. I'll have a bit on that shortly, and a review of the Fitbit Surge that I've been wearing for the last few months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.