Instagrams from the Weekend

>> Monday, March 16, 2015

I'll be back with a slight training update (and something else I just learned about swimming) shortly. But in the meantime, here are 4 Instgram pics from this past weekend.


"Springtime = no clothes."


"Had a great birthday with the boys so far: Henry had a bday donut in the car, I swam as
they played at the Y, we all played at Henry's speech appt, we played in
the yard for a long time before naps, and now we're at the park. #GoodDay"

Yep, Friday was my 34th birthday. I especially like birthdays that are on Fridays because I was born on a Friday the 13th. "That explains a lot" says everyone. Here was one of the better FB wall posts from my birthday:




"Cake from Shish with mini-me."

And here's a non-Instagram pic from earlier in my birthday when I mentioned "we played in the yard:"


Henry being a "crane" by his sandbox, and Charlie scooting around with Henry's toys.

Finally, I ended my weekend with my fellas yesterday as Pharmie had to go into work for a while:


"Had a nice easy run with these 2 fine gents today."
We ran by the river a bit, and Charlie passed out for a quick snooze.

Hope you all had a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.