Official Photos from the Trinona Triathlon

>> Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The official photos from the Trinona Triathlon are in, and I can be found suffering in a few of them.


Race venue in the middle as seen from the bluff (with the Mississippi River in the distance).


Hitting my watch after leaving the water, happy with my 27 min swim.


Headed out on the bike: good form, looking relaxed.


Nearly done with the ride.


Headed back on the bike: head cocked, breathing hard, near death. :)
(I look MUCH more beat-up than that photo from the start of the ride 2 photos up…)


Looking surprisingly OK after a rough run.


2 things here: 1st, I'm waving to Grace near the finisher's chute.
2nd, that little girl is really questioning my choice of race apparel. You can see it in her eyes.


I out-kicked that guy in the chute. Like a boss jerk.


Hitting the finish.


Nearly there….


…. breaking the tape….


…. and hitting my watch: THEE most important photo.

Click here for my Trinona pre-race report, and click here for my bonk-filled Trinona race report.

2 comments:

Carolina John 7:20 AM, June 20, 2012  

Cool pics! Yea you are pretty beat up after that bike ride. But it's nice to see that smile come back after the run.

Jan 8:44 AM, June 21, 2012  

You look very strong in all of the pictures. Yay for another showing of the shorts.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.