The "Swim Off" is in THREE DAYS!!

>> Monday, December 09, 2013

That's right! Professional Triathlete (and amateur jackass) Devon Palmer is finally going to race me in the pool. It's going to happen this Thursday!!



On December 12th, we're meeting at the Hopkins Masters Swim at the Eisenhower Community Center at 8 a.m. You're all invited.




This news made Devon feisty, and he responded that way to a tweet from a friend:



Devon responded with a string of attacks:


The Lochte one. Fantastic.

Devon's afraid I'll hurt myself in the coming days to sabotage the race. Don't worry, Devon... if I wanted to kill myself, I'd climb up your ego and jump to your IQ.

Thursday morning.
Eisenhower Community Center in Hopkins.
8 a.m.
Let me know if you'll be there.
Devon is going to have his 2 fan girls there...





... so I could use at least 2 people in my corner. (Seriously, I could use at least 2 people there: one to take a video and one to watch Henry for a few minutes of swimming.)

It's on.

4 comments:

Nick 8:30 AM, December 09, 2013  

"Devon's afraid I'll hurt myself in the coming days to sabotage the race. Don't worry, Devon... if I wanted to kill myself, I'd climb up your ego and jump to your IQ." You sure are getting a hang of this trask-talk thing.

Steve Stenzel 8:51 AM, December 09, 2013  

Thanks Nick. I'd say I was trained by the best, but Devon's the worst. He looks like a "before" picture.

Steph 9:23 AM, December 09, 2013  

So fantastic - you guys make me laugh. I wish we were in the same city so we could witness this live! Good luck! May the best trash talkin' flounderer win!

Carolina John 11:18 AM, December 09, 2013  

Bring the reign of destruction down upon his house!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.