Stare Down with Devon Pre Swim-Off

>> Saturday, December 14, 2013

We had a stare down at our first big showdown in May at the Gear West Duathlon:



We recreated it 2 days ago in the pool, wearing the exact same things. Only there are 2 difference: we both have more facial hair, and my hand isn't on his ass this time:



(Really, my hand was on his ass in the upper photo.)

As Devon warmed up 2 days ago, I sat on the pool deck and let him know my thoughts for him:


Double middle fingers. There's nothing more to be said.

Full race report and full race video on Monday! I haven't been lying when I say it was CLOSE. Stop back to check it out. Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Greenking17 "TRI-harder" 3:53 PM, December 14, 2013  

2014 Gear West Du...promises of open mouth kisses and complimentary reach arounds!

Keith 6:35 PM, December 14, 2013  

Those first two photos, you both totally look like you want to melt into a bit wet sloppy kiss. So cute.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.