Friday Funny 635: The Beard of 2013

>> Friday, December 13, 2013

I took these about 10 days ago when "No Shave November" came to a close. Here's what I was able to grow over about 6 weeks:


Full beard pre-shave.


Shaggy stash and chops.


I kinda liked the chops, so I left them. I STILL have them, and you'll
see more of them in the "show-down" in the pool posts this weekend and Monday.


All this came off my face. My wife was able to kiss me again.


I tried telling my wife this, but she didn't buy it.

If I didn't shave, my 2014 could have looked like this:



Lots more funnies on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com!

2 comments:

Viper 2:00 PM, December 13, 2013  

I don't think there's anything in the rules that say you can't trim and shape in November. If groomed that mustache in the top photo, you'd be looking sharp.

/no homo

Steve Stenzel 2:12 PM, December 13, 2013  

Ha! Thanks for clearing it up with the "No Homo."

But it IS called "NO SHAVE November." So I let it all go.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.