Quick Running Update

>> Thursday, December 19, 2013

A few weeks ago, I posted about my first pain-free run in MONTHS on Thanksgiving morning. Just after that, I posted some new info from my running evaluation.

Well, that PT has had me running a little more. I still have a slight ache deep in my hip (running or not), and my upper knee / lower groin still sometimes gets a little sore when starting to run. But it's mild.

I've went on 6 runs so far in Dec that have all been 2+ miles! Five of those runs were every-other day for 9 days straight, and things are going good! Yesterday's run was 2 rounds of 9 minutes of running and 2 minutes of walking covering 2.7 miles. Longest run well over 3 months! Slow progress....

1 comments:

Cort the Sport 7:14 PM, December 19, 2013  

great news! fellow runners can appreciate what a breakthrough that is!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.