A PAIN-FREE RUN!

>> Thursday, December 05, 2013

Thanksgiving morning, I went for a little run (maybe my 4th or 5th since trying to start running again a few weeks ago). I got through 3 minutes with no pain, and then I walked for 3 minutes.

I did 3 minutes running and 3 minutes walking 4 times each (24 minutes of "working out" which was 12 minutes of running), and my hip was just normal and slightly achy the whole time, but my knee felt PERFECT. It was fantastic!


^^ That's me in a good mood.

Before that, I'd have pain within the first few seconds of running. That run on Thanksgiving morning was a very pleasant surprise!

I saw a new physical therapist who specializes in running analyses yesterday. He didn't have any more answers, just more exercises. My butt needs work. But I've known that for about 3 years.

More injury updates this weekend. And maybe a nailed-down plan for my swim race with Devon.

2 comments:

Jumper 2.0 5:02 PM, December 05, 2013  

Glad to hear it Steve and yes, that is you in a good mood.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.