Friday Funny 641: If The Lion King Were Scientifically Accurate (and Funny Links)

>> Friday, December 20, 2013

Well, they're still talking, so it's not THAT accurate...

(Source)

And to close your Friday, here are some funny posts from the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

Why I exercise.

[GIF] A smooth mistake on the balance beam.

[GIF] A nice soccer move.

Boy, triathlons in the 1980s looked pretty rad.

A GREAT idea for cycling backpacks.

Hand grips.

Triathlete: noun.

[GIF] That didn't look like much help.

[GIF] A nice "balance ball whoops."

Ummm... no swimming today.

[GIF] An AWESOME way to put on a swim cap.

My 2014 race kit.

Is this racist?

[GIF] How do these 2 guys do this?!?

Keep running.

Awesome ugly TRIATHLON Christmas sweaters!

Sports in a nutshell.

[GIF] Sweet wheelie while descending.

[GIF] I think I need one of these.

Great sign seen at a race.

[GIF] Whoa. These guys know how to work out.

Healthy living.

MARATHON!

Non-athletic funny things:

She's getting married!

I've become Grandpa Simpson.

When someone watches you type.

Anyone else doing this for the Holidays?

M&Ms.

Daniel Craig blushing.

Leslie Knope had a really great brownie.

Coffee.

[GIF] Washing your hands (Mortal Kombat style).

You better go out this weekend... because...

Remember the true reason for the season.

[VIDEO] The world's fastest everything.

[GIF] I would watch this movie. Many times.

Gross. But true.

I NEED AN ADULT.

[GIF] This GIF is how my life feels sometimes.

Conan O'Brien is dirty.

Spell check.

Nutella.

Good reasons to be dumped.

The coolest things ever.

It's not Christmas until...

[GIF] I've watched this too many times. What a dummy.

Real men.

Remember, check out steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com often for funny stuff. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.