Help a Friend’s Cause

>> Sunday, July 04, 2010

You’ve seen photos over the last 2 years of Jeremy and I together at the track or at the Dome for workouts. We had a friendly bet set for the Liberty Olympic Tri a few weeks back: the winner got to dress up the loser however he saw fit, and then we’d both run a local 5K in that outfit. That’s a bet that’s RIGHT up my ally!

But Jeremy wasn’t able to put in the training, and he never made it to the starting line of that race. His 1-year old son, Westin, was having health issues. Being my wife Pharmie is a Pharmacist at a major local hospital (hence her blog alias), Jeremy called her a few times with questions about what the doctors were trying with Westin’s medications.



Little Westin was diagnosed with Epilepsy. Westin’s family immediately started raising money for the Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota. I asked Jeremy if I could post the link on my blog, and he agreed, but he asked me to make sure that I noted that the money does NOT go to Westin and his family but to the Epilepsy Foundation to help find cures and to help other families in need. They are doing this in Westin’s name, but his needs are met.

If you can give in the name of Westin and his great family, please click here and donate. Pharmie and I already have.

1 comments:

trimybest 11:42 AM, July 05, 2010  

hey Steve thank you and Pharmie so much for your support! We greatly appreciate it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.