>> Monday, July 12, 2010
It’s July. And July is giveaway month. Two weeks ago, I gave away some Ryders shades and a Moxie Sugoi skirt. Last week, it was a New Balance “Anti-Stink” shirt. Now, it’s time for a delicious giveaway. And all you need to do to be entered is to comment with how you would make this the most delicious for you....
Element Bars are a new granola bar / endurance bar that is on the market. When you go to their website, you can build a bar that fits you perfectly. You get to choose from 30 natural and organic ingredients for your bars, such as blueberries, cranberries, cashews, and honey.
When you start building a bar, your first step is to choose a core:
Then you go through and add any optional fruits, nuts, sweets, and boosts. The thing I liked about doing this is that the nutritional information for the bar that you’re making is always updating every time you add or subtract an ingredient. Here’s my bar near completion, and you can see the nutritional info on the right:
Blueberry Repair, Cranberry Crunch, and Cherry Charge
Every bar has it’s nutritional info printed on it - even if it’s a custom bar you made yourself
So the people at Element Bars are giving one of my readers a box of 12 custom bars (over a $30.00 value).
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
• Step 1 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: “Follow” my blog with Google Friend Connect. Find the follow button near the top of the right-side side-bar. If you already “follow” my blog, that still counts as an extra entry!
• Step 2 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: If you twitter, send out this tweet:
I just entered the delicious @elementbars giveaway on @SteveinaSpeedo’s blog - http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/
• Step 3: Comment on this post to be entered. Leave a comment about what kind of bar you would design. What would be in it? Why? Also let me know if you "follow" me and if you tweeted so that I know if I should throw your name in the hat 2 or 3 times.
• Step 4: Check back next Monday or Tuesday to see if you’ve won.
See? Couldn’t be easier. Oh, but a little amendment to Step 3: You do NOT need to be a blogger to comment, but make sure to leave some specific info so you’ll know if you won. So you could say something like this: “Hey Steve, this John Smith from Topeka, and I'd make a bar full of berries! And I DIDN'T follow your blog, but I DID send out a tweet, so throw my name in the hat 2 times! Thanks!”
The fine print:
- Contest open to US and Canadian residents.
- You may comment now (on THIS post) through 10 pm Central time on Saturday, July 17th. The winner will be contacted late on Sunday or Monday.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator, drawing numbers out of a hat, or other random selection processs.
- Check back this Monday or Tuesday (July 19 or 20) to see if you won! (Especially if you don’t have a blogger account because I have no way of contacting you.)
- If I don’t hear back from the winner within 2 days after posting that they’ve won, I’ll draw another name and give the shirt to someone else.
Thanks Element Bars for the delicious giveaway!! So comment below with how YOU’D design YOUR bar to be entered!!! (And make sure to note if you earned any "extra" entries!) Thanks everyone!