More of Me in My Underwear

>> Monday, December 01, 2008

Pharmie and I ran a 5K on Thanksgiving morning, and the official photos are up. Here are some photos of us in action. Here’s the start, and I’m hidden under the arrow:



This image is from a few seconds later, with more of the 700 runners/walkers crossing the starting line:



The course was 2 loops around Lake Como, and here I am (currently in 6th place, about to move into 5th), starting my second lap:



I came around the lake once more and passed 2 more people to finish in 4th. You can see 5th place in the distance behind me when I finished (and YES, that clock was broken - I did NOT run a 16:00 5K!):



I got my camera and stood around waiting for Pharmie to finish. I’m the one in white with the visible camera straps (not as bad as visible panty line):



When I saw Pharmie, I jumped up to the finish line to snap a photo. Gary (the president of Charities Challenge) snapped this photo of me snapping a photo of Pharmie. He labeled this photo "Steve Stenzel: Keeping Running Fun and Fast!" Thanks for the great title, Gary! And you can even see Pharmie heading for the finish in all black on the far, far left (with the perfect stride):



If you missed my full race report, scroll down 2 posts to see more photos. I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend and a great Thanksgiving! Happy December!!

26 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances 7:23 AM, December 01, 2008  

Until I read your comment, I thought you did run a 16min 5k! Great pics :)

duchossois 7:38 AM, December 01, 2008  

Love the photos. Congrats on a great race.

Anonymous,  8:06 AM, December 01, 2008  

You sure do know how to bring a smile to our faces on a Monday morning.

Love the tighty whities. Classic...

Calyx Meredith 8:47 AM, December 01, 2008  

I think Gary's tagline/title for you is perfect. Happy December!

X-Country2 10:23 AM, December 01, 2008  

I love the pic of you taking a pic. Congrats to you both on a great race!

Unknown 11:56 AM, December 01, 2008  

Great pictures. Dang, I was sure you sped to a 16 min. 5K after seeing that photo

Marcy 1:41 PM, December 01, 2008  

I've gotta say you are one hot bitch in those tighty whities! ;-)

Michelle 2:04 PM, December 01, 2008  

I am thankful that you are thankful for tighty whities because then i would never get to actually see you in tighty whities!!!

YOU ROCK!!!

J~Mom 3:45 PM, December 01, 2008  

That is a crowded 5K course!! Love the pictures!

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) 4:11 PM, December 01, 2008  

looks like you and Pharmie had fun.

(Congrats on teh "16 minute finish")

Jogger 4:16 PM, December 01, 2008  

I just happened upon your blog and it cracked me up. Thank you. =)

Elisabeth
www.joggerslife.com

Anonymous,  5:45 PM, December 01, 2008  

If Steve in a Speedo is gross, what is Steve in tighty whities? LMAO!

Erin Leigh 7:57 PM, December 01, 2008  

The pic he snapped is great!! TFS.

Unknown 8:52 PM, December 01, 2008  

I'm jealous of all the races you participate in. Where I live, if you miss signing up for a race, you have to wait 3-4 months until another one pops up..if you're lucky. But I guess it gives you plenty of training time. Good job!

Becca 9:26 PM, December 01, 2008  

Great job on the race! Love the race day outfit!

Unknown 10:10 PM, December 01, 2008  

you are a goof head. you do know that, right?

Marci 10:15 PM, December 01, 2008  

LOL at the tighty whities, gotta watch for fertility issues... smile.. You are super fast as well!!

Marci 10:16 PM, December 01, 2008  

OK I just read that the clock was broken! Distracted by underwear I guess! LOL

Marlene 7:01 AM, December 02, 2008  

Your outfit is hysterical!!

Viv 7:05 AM, December 02, 2008  

Funny pics! Only you can get away with wearing underwear to a race.

Anonymous,  5:27 PM, December 02, 2008  

God it looks COOOOLD.....

Collin Kromke 10:56 AM, December 03, 2008  

I'd love to hear about the looks and comments you get when you are prancing around in your tighty whities! You should really consider some fake skid marks for a future race.

Anonymous,  12:24 AM, December 04, 2008  

super sexy, stevie stenz! work it out...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.