A Few "Steve Stenzel's" in Run Minnesota

>> Saturday, October 13, 2018

Our "Fall" issue of "Run Minnesota" came in the mail recently:



I always joke (but kinda mean it) that when I see my name in the back of "Run Minnesota" then the last few months haven't been that bad.

This first listing I missed until I flipped through the magazine for like the 3rd time! I was fast enough to make the OVERALL listings for the Raspberry Run 1 Mile:




And then later in the age group section. This is what I saw first.
It was a week or 2 before I realized I was in the overall listings too!

And then I made the age group listing for the 15K I did with the boys in tow:



FOUR of these guys are YWCA team members (and the top 3 of us were the overall top 3 for our team, so we were the ones that scored points): James, Dan, me, and Jordan! (That's age group places of 5th, 7th, 8th, and 10th.)

I guess the 35-39 age group is where it's at for the YWCA Endurance Sports team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.