Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Hairless Massage

>> Wednesday, October 03, 2018

I recently got an intense massage from a blind masseur. My legs felt funny to the touch afterwards, and thought it was because he had just worked my IT band so much. A day later, I realized it was because he worked my legs so much that he pulled out all the hair in 2 spots! This spot on my leg used to be just as hairy as everything around it:




The random hairless patch highlighted.

He also tore a small hole near the pocket of the shorts I was wearing. I like an intense massage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.