Friday Funny 1511: Questionable Haircuts

>> Friday, October 26, 2018

I'm not making fun of any of these people. I just have some questions for a few of them...






By the look on her face, I think we would be friends.






I considered doing this in college once. Now that I see it, I'm glad I didn't.












I actually quite like this one.


Many questions about this one...






And THAT, boys and girls, is why you should never trust a man bun.

Lots more funny things post all day long on SportsAndLaughs.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.