Post-Race Recovery Week

>> Monday, October 15, 2018

Eight days ago was the TC 10 Mile. So it's been all easy since then:



- MONDAY was just little core and lots of stretching.
- TUESDAY was some 200s in the pool (not "all out").
- WEDNESDAY was an easy spin on the trainer.
- THURSDAY was my first run, and it went OK! Legs just a bit "heavy" still.
- FRIDAY was a ladder swim (easier at start, faster at the end).
- SATURDAY was longer 8.5 mile run, and my quads were TIRED at the end. But nothing was sore!
- SUNDAY was just another easy spin. Maybe I'll bike harder this week.

Time for a LITTLE bit of effort this week as I'm thinking about a race in a few weeks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.