TC Kids Race Photos

>> Monday, October 08, 2018

I raced the TC 10 Mile yesterday and my wife raced the TC Marathon, but I don't have my race report written up yet. I should have that done tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some photos from the races the day before: the 10K, the 5K, and the kid's race that my boys did.


The boys giving high-fives at the turn-around of the 10K.


Three ladies in our family were doing the "Loony" (10K, 5K, and
then the 10 Mile the next day). First through was Angela!


Next was Steph!


Then Annie came through! (In the green.)


The boys in a tree.


Tom and Laurie from the gym in the 5K!
(We got down to the State Capital grounds for the upcoming kids race.)


My niece, nephew, and my boys ready to race!


The ladies after their 2 races of the weekend!


Mama and the boys before their races.


The start of the kids 1 mile.


After a few waves of bigger kids, Henry came running through with the 2nd graders!


High fives for Grandma and Auntie!




Wes had a rough start...


Charlie was all smiles!


Go Charlie!!


Henry told me he stopped to walk once - right here to shed some of his layers because he overheated.


Then he saw me and started running again!


More high fives!


Evie going past!


Evie crossing the line!


Wes had a much better finish!


Wes and Jon finishing!


Charlie and Mama!

It was a chilly (mostly WINDY) morning, but the kids did well. We all went out for brunch after that.

BACK WITH TC 10 MILE RACE REPORT TOMORROW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.