Instagram of the Day: Upcoming Race with my Pregnant Wife!!

>> Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sunday is race day! I posted this image on Instagram yesterday:


"That's right- my pregnant wife and I are racing this weekend!!!"

We just got our wave assignments: I start in the first wave at 7:30, and Pharmie will be starting in the 4th wave well after I'm done at 9:20. You're all welcome to come cheer us on at the Midtown YWCA on Sunday if you'd like! :)

I'll be posting some race goals / pre-race thoughts on Saturday, so stop back to see if I can predict the outcome of this short little race.

Oh, and here's one more Instagram. It's Pharmie and Henry working in the kitchen the other night:


"Wife: 31 weeks pregnant with a boy. Batman: 31 seconds pregnant with a football."

Man I love those two!

3 comments:

Cynthia @ You Signed Up For What?! 6:15 PM, March 13, 2014  

Good luck - mostly to her, not to you! I'm impressed she's doing the indoor tri pregnant!

Steve Stenzel 12:29 PM, March 14, 2014  

Cynthia, she's awesome! She'll obviously not be racing hard, so she'll just have a good time!

Unknown 4:01 PM, March 15, 2014  

So awesome to keep going while pregnant! I did it too! The looks were unbelievable! Cute pic of the two!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.