>> Friday, March 21, 2014
Twitter recently released a tool to let you look up your first tweet. I figured mine was going to be something dumb like "Trying out Twitter LOL #WhatsAHashtag" But it ended up being better than I thought:
Finally, as I do every few weeks, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page from the last 2 weeks:
Athletic-related funny things:
• To all the "clean eaters."
• Here's a 30-Day Challenge I can get behind.
• Texting terms for runners.
• [GIF] Yeah. I could do that. Like 30 times. Sure.
• I want this guy to come stand at my gym.
• At EVERY race.
• Let's just do this.
• [GIF] These guys can really do things with their bodies.
• [GIF] Careful on treadmills.
• [GIF] Pushups while waterskiing.
• Never ask someone about cross fit.
• What swimmers think. Yes, yes, and yes. This is true.
Non-athletic funny things:
• Does anyone else's brain work this way?
• [GIF] Putting on a swimsuit in the spring.
• Tailgating. I've never thought about it like that before.
• Most people the day after St. Patrick's Day.
• An e-card for St. Patrick's Day.
• My breakfast on St. Patrick's Day.
• Dear TSA: I think we found a loophole.
• There are two kinds of people.
• I'm saying I agree with this, but it IS an interesting concept.
• An appropriate warning about drinking.
• A child-sized soda.
• My relationship with McDonalds.
• Sexy reading.
• Being a guy after sex...
• [GIF] Lots of Mommies say this about drinking.
• After St. Patrick's Day.
• [GIF] Oh Britney.
• Cute text from Grandma.
• A handy guide to the opposite sex.
And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long.