Friday Funny 524: 2 Weeks of Funnies

>> Friday, May 17, 2013

Here are some of the best of the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page. I haven't posted links in 4 weeks so feel free to check it out and keep going back in time:

Non-athletic funny things:

Conan's right.

What scumbag printers say to themselves right after you turn them on.

Calvin and Hobbes: SO TRUE.

I can't be the only one to feel like this sometimes while pooping...

[GIF] I don't remember this scene in the Adam West "Batman" series.

I've thought this before regarding serving sizes.

[GIF] Double oww.

Breaking bad news with baby animals.

A short lesson on how the government works.

The moment math FINALLY became important to me.

[GIFS] Nipped-up kitties trying to eat. (After all, the internet WAS invented for cat funnies.)

Some cooking fails.

I'd do this too.

Oh, no... I didn't know that THAT'S what you meant.


Athletic-related funny things:

What makes runners different from other athletes.

Negative splits.

Looking at the mirror in the gym.

Can you give more?

[VIDEO] Amazing bike tricks ON A ROAD BIKE!!!

[GIF] If you ask me to run a marathon.

Runners will understand this.

Bike commuting seasons.

The only "not tonight dear" excuse that I'll buy.

This mountain biker looks pretty fast.

A Chuck Norris / Ironman joke.

How to get someone to run a marathon (according to Dilbert).

The most bad-ass Ironman athlete out there!!!

Remember, check out steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com often for funny stuff. Happy weekend!!

BIG GEAR WEST DUATHLON SHOWDOWN THIS WEEKEND!!! Wish Team Itchy and Scratchy luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.