Friday Funny 518: My Baseball Card

>> Friday, May 10, 2013

You've probably heard that the college where I work (and my alma mater) is closing soon. (Learn a little more in my last few posts on my Photo Blog, and see a photo of me dismantling our color processor yesterday here.) We had our final graduation ceremony on Friday. My contract is up soon.

A former student who still has 1 year left just left a package in my box. It was a series of beautifully printed large baseball cards that she designed for a class project.




(She did this just before the school announced it was closing,
which makes it a little extra sad reading it now.)

Inside were "bios" of 9 faculty and staff of CVA. Here are the front of 3 of them:


Director of Student Life.


Chair of Design.


Chair of Printmaking (known for her cooking).

And guess what? I was in the mix. Here's the front and back of my card:





* I don't know any dirty jokes. Really. They're more like dirty stories.
** I DO have a lot of enthusiasm.
*** You know if you're a "regular" here that I'm a problematic over-sharer.
**** Me? Bright clothes? Never.

See the full project on Abby's website HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.