Friday Funny 633: The Food Pyramid and Funny Links

>> Friday, December 06, 2013



Like most of you, I'm a BIG fan of "The Happiness Paper Hat." Big fan.

To start your weekend, here are some funny posts from the last 2 weeks from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

Me.

Also me.

Inspiration.

Don't be that guy.

Oops. "Ostrich-ing" during a cyclocross race.

I need this shirt.

Willie Nelson says leave Lance Armstrong alone.

Seen at a marathon.

Now THAT'S a good stretch.

[GIF] A great full-body workout with a dog.

[GIF] One of the coolest "hard body of the day" in a while.

Non-athletic funny things:

[GIF] This giggle makes me happy.

Socks for Christmas.

The Lion King's "Circle of Life" from a different perspective.

Cat humor.

Kids Christmas lists these days.

I WANT TO BE HERE.

Poop humor.

What Mario Kart SHOULD be called.

Why April like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Agreed.

Tis the Season.

More poop / R&B humor.

[GIF] Sweet / lucky move by a rodeo clown.

If men wrote candy hearts.

Me.

Co-workers are like Christmas lights...

Another shirt I need.

Inspiration.

[GIF] This is gross.

Thanks Obama.

[GIF] Possibly my favorite scene from Ace Ventura 2.

My sleep number.

How to be Sexy with WHAT?...

A good approach to the "sex talk."

Remember, check out steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com often for funny stuff. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.