Two Weeks of "Training"

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2020

The last 2 weeks have looked quite similar in my training log:



These have all been "at home" workouts, and I finally got more into the rhythm this past week (once I fixed my pull-up bar). And both weeks had 3 runs. And even a bike ride in the middle - the GREEN is my short ride with my boys, and the PURPLE is a quick spin on the trainer (my first since last fall):


Watching some "Price is Right" on our new basement TV (once we
upgraded our living room TV and moved the replaced one down there).


I was in DESPERATE need of a new chain and cassette, so here's a beautifully fresh cassette.

I still put "training" in quotes in the post title because (besides weight lifting) there's no intensity in anything that I'm doing. I can't wait to get back to that, but... baby steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.