Friday Funny 1740: Coronavirus Memes #4

>> Friday, March 27, 2020

Like last week, here's a 4th "Friday Funny" because we're all cooped up:












































































Mom, I'll explain this to you if you'd like me to. But I'd rather not.
























I was afraid this would be me, but Henry gave me a decent haircut! (As seen in Monday's post.)

All this "at home / family time" made a friend share that funny "Malort" (fake) booze commercial. I shared it 6 years ago, but it's AWAYS worth a share:


Direct link: youtu.be/q7s16ewP1RU

Here are 4 more related funny posts:
- tweets about washing your hands
- coronavirus funnies #1
- more coronavirus funnies #2
- more coronavirus funnies #3

Check out SportsAndLaughs.tumblr.com for more funnies. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.