I RAN!

>> Tuesday, March 10, 2020

I had my first continual run in nearly 7 months yesterday. I hit the treadmill for 2.5 miles:


8:00 pace felt like how I remembered 6:00 pace.


Sitting and massaging the sore spot post-run.

It felt about how I expected. It was just a bit tight (along with the arch of my foot) for the first 1.5 - 2 miles, and then it got a little sorer. After finishing and then massaging it a bit, it felt GREAT! And then it got sore (totally expected) while walking around the gym when I lifted weights, and was normally sore last night.

It was a little extra sore this morning when I got up, but not by much. So I don't feel extra hopeful or extra depressed - the outcome 24 hours after running is about what I had expected. We'll see what a few weeks of this does to it. HOPING for the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.