Differences in "Fit" Bodies

>> Thursday, March 26, 2020

Since we're all stuck inside worried about getting "less fit" (well, I can't really say "all," but I know it's way more than just me), I thought it'd be a good reminder to see that people at the TOP of their game all have very different body types:



I first saw this many years ago, and I could find ALL kinds of examples online, but I couldn't find out where it originated. I think it was ESPN or Sports Illustrated or something like that. Wherever it came from, I always like seeing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.