Still Hitting the Gym...

>> Saturday, March 14, 2020

Last weekend, I was lifting weights at the gym when this happened:



A few days later, I had finished up a workout at the college where I teach, and I grabbed a "feeling pumped post-workout flexing selfie" in the mirror:


I clearly didn't know what to do with my face. But my arms look decent.

And for the record, I haven't JUST been working my biceps. I mean, I DO know that they are the most important muscles for swimming, biking, and running. ;) If anything, they get worked a bit less because they're at the end of my workouts normally. So it's not uncommon to say "Ehhh... I did 6 sets for everything else, but I'm getting pooped. So I'm just doing 5 for my biceps and triceps." It's just that my biceps are where I've noticed the most change (based mainly on tighter sleeves in all the race shirts I wear when not at work).

Back with some "good news" training updates soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.