February in Review: LOTS of Lifting

>> Monday, March 02, 2020

The 29 days in February contained a total of 32 hours and 48 minutes of strength work. That's a few more minutes than January, which had 2 more days. This is a monthly strength training PR:



The "Health / Injury" labels are when I have something important to note about my injury: Jan 27th was putting on the boot for the first time (so yes, I'm entering my 6th week in the boot), Feb 10th was getting sick of the boot not working so I decided to take it off for 30 minutes, Feb 16th was starting on the scooter, and Feb 27th was noting the scooter isn't helping much, so I started massaging, stretching, and golf ball rolling the sore spot. (And all the "Comments" since that last one are noting how many times I'm massaging and rolling my foot.)

That Thursday smack dab in the middle of the month was the only day I didn't do any strength work. It was the day I taught 1 of my classes (skipped the other), had conferences at my boys' school, loaded the car, and headed up to Jay Cooke State Park for the night with my the fellas.

I have another Doc's appointment later this week, so we'll see what we're trying NEXT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.