Some Very Straight Runs

>> Saturday, March 21, 2020

I had 3 outdoor runs this week! They were 3.2, 3.7, and 4.0 miles. I posted about my first run here, and that was the biggest test - it was my first real run outside in about 7 months.

I don't want to stress my foot/ankle too much, so I've been running as straight as possible. On my first run on Monday, I had 2 turns and 3 turn-arounds (all of which I really eased into and out of):



On Wednesday's run, I stayed straight on my road, so I only had 1 turn-around:



And then on Friday's run, I did the same thing, but I did a bit more after turning around near the end as well:



So that's close to 11 miles on the week!! A year ago, that was my long run... but right now, I'll take that!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.